to meet your every need.
Hartley Press was founded in 1963 and remains a family run, full service printer with almost 100 employees and the industry’s most advanced equipment.
We are one of the southeast’s largest and most capable printers. We produce all printing and binding in our modern 75,000 square foot plant. In fact, we offer more processes in house than any other printer in Florida. This ensures our ability to perform to the highest standard of quality and service. Our sheet fed department features full size 40″ multi color presses – 2, 5, 6 and 8 color equipment with aqueous coating and perfecting. Our 5-unit over-sized heat set Rotoman Web is equipped with state-of-the- art electronics and sophisticated color control systems that can not be found elsewhere in the southeast.
Kodak Insite Portal
- Share and manage files quickly and easily with the most advanced pre-press software available.
- Connect from any Web-enabled computer – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to upload, review and approve your print ready files.
- iMac and Pentium 4 workstations.
- All up to date professional graphic arts software including Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 and QuarkXPress 2017.
- theHartleyPress.com file uploader.
- FTP – Broadband Connection.
- E-Mail (to 10mb).
- Share File Digital IMS.
- HP Z2100 with GMC Color Software for contract proofing.
- Konica Minolta C-1100 & C-1085 high production printer’s for economical color proofs and short run jobs.
- Epson 9700 for imposition proofing.
- Kodak Magnus 800 with AutoLoader Platesetter
- Kodak Trendsetter 3244 8-up Platesetter
- All files backed up daily.
Web Offset Press
- RotoMan 5-unit heat-set web with combo folder and sheeter. Bleeds 16 page 9 X 11-7/8 inch signatures.
Sheetfed Offset Press
- Komori 6-color 28 x 40
- Komori 5-color 28 x 40 with aqueous & UV coating
- Komori 5-color 14 x 20 with aqueous coating
- AB Dick 2-color 11 x 17 (with envelope feeder)
- Ryobi 2800CD 2-color 11 x 17
Die-Cutting & Foil Stamping
- 1 Brausse 28 x 40 press for die-cutting, foil stamping and embossing
- 6 Kluge presses 12 x 18
- 1 Heidelberg press 21 x 28
- All embossing, foil stamping and die cutting dies are made in-house.
Bindery and Finishing
- Muller-Martini, 8 pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder and 4th and 5th knives
- Muller-Martini, 6 pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder and In-Line Ink Jetting capabilities
- Muller-Martini, 15 pocket Perfect Binder with signature recognition and PUR Glue.
- GBC automatic punching and twin loop wire binding
- 6 MBO folders with gate fold and remoistenable gluing units
- Moll pocket gluer
- Brausse Folder-Gluer with auto bottom glueing
- Wohlenberg digital program 42″ cutter
- 1 Polar digital program 36″ cutter
- 2 Polar digital program 41″ cutters
- High speed auto shrink wrapping
- High speed auto polybagging
- List Management, Inserting, Numbering, Inkjet, Tabbing